Vision Media is a powerful multi-media company delivering marketing content and collateral direct to key audiences. With a rich tradition in the entertainment industry, we specialize in physical and digital media, displays, and events. Vision Media serves as the back office, warehouse, and conduit to help publicity, distribution, and marketing departments execute on campaigns, digital initiatives, and consumer-based projects.
Digital Account Manager
United States - Remote
Vision Media is seeking a Digital Account Manager to be a key contributor to our Customer Success Team and will be responsible for organizing and executing client publicity campaigns from start to finish. Tasks will include establishing schedules, forecasting workloads, and tracking milestones on simultaneous campaign and marketing projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing and controlling the content workflow processes; ensure all projects are tracked and monitored while managing ahead to meet all critical deadlines and budgets. Additionally, the candidate should be effective in communication, organization, and eager to learn and grow. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who take pride in working with their clients and ownership of their tasks.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or online equivalents)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills are a plus
- Knowledge of Trello, JIRA, or other task management systems is a plus
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Zendesk, Slack, Sharepoint is a plus
- Familiarity or strong interest in video streaming platforms is a plus
- US-only telecommuting position; Must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time.
- Successful execution, monitoring, and optimization of streaming campaigns
- Managing organization and prioritization of multiple campaigns simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Evaluating and identifying opportunities for process and system improvements to drive development and departmental efficiency
- Acting as the voice of the customer and collaborating with the Product & Development team to actively inform and shape the Product Roadmap
- Managing risk and owning issues to resolution through active tracking and communication with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Identifying success stories and collaborating with Marketing to create case studies and securing customer references
- Identifying potential upsell opportunities within your account portfolio
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to email@example.com.