United States – Remote
The Vision Media Event Producer is responsible for the production and coordination of digital events (virtual red-carpet premieres, online Q & A sessions, engagements, and digital activations) using the Vision Media streaming platform.
The Event Producer is responsible for:
– Providing an enhanced experience to Vision Media’s clients and attendees
– Strategic consultation and planning of a client’s event
– Event setup and live event monitoring
– Event de-brief and strategic review of success metrics.
This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual with a passion for excellent client service. A keen understanding of technology and interest in succeeding in a deadline-driven environment are critical components of this role. At Vision Media, you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our client base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile entertainment companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office suites
- Strong technical skills and basic knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Consult, prepare, plan, and execute impeccable client events
- Act as a product and subject matter expert
- Drive client satisfaction with excellent client service
- Coordinate with all points of contact to manage the delivery of key event-related elements
- Create, maintain, and archive event-specific documentation
- Well-organized and dedicated to consistently providing high-quality work
- An interest in learning about streaming media, technologies, and services
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals
- US-only telecommuting position; Must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to HR@visionmedia.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.